What's new in DEXi 3.03?
New program features
- Improved handling and display of utility functions:
- Added ability to describe individual functions (Model page: Description)
- Extended display of function characteristics: added distributions of
class values (Model page, Function editor and Function summary report)
- Added value rounding control for functions defined by weights (Weights: Rounding)
- Added menu item "File/Import.../Import function..." for importing utility function from tab-delimited files
- Added copying and pasting of utility functions (Function editor: Copy and Paste buttons)
- Added new report type: "Function summary"
- Added ability to save reports on tab-delimited files (as additional means of exporting data)
- Search functionality extended to the Evaluation page:
- Added menu items "Edit/Find..." and "Edit/Find next",
- Report preview does not require an installed printer any more.
- Model editor: Timely refresh of tree display.
- Proper positioning of Scale and Function editors on systems with multiple monitors.
- Installer: upgraded to Inno Setup Compiler 5.4.1(a).
- Added example DEXi models.
- Extended system menu with: Help, Manual, Examples.
DEXi 3.03 is available in two languages:
For previous versions, see Development and history.